The SPRING curriculum consists of 10 modules. The corresponding courses of the modules are offered as lectures, seminars, exercises, workshops and excursions.
The table below displays the study structure of the SPRING program. The first year at TU Dortmund University consists of the modules 1 to 6. Whereas the modules 7 to 10 are offered by the SPRING partning universities respectively:
- Ardhi University in Dar es Salam, Tanzania
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Kumasi, Ghana
- University of The Philippines in Manila, The Philippines
- Universidad Austral de Chile in Valdivia, Chile and
- Universidade Federal do ABC in São Paulo, Brazil