How can I send an mail to the Examination Board (PA) for room planning in due time?
Please ensure that the postmark is received by the deadline.
The following delivery options are available for letters subject to deadlines:
- by mail
TU Dortmud University
Examination Committee for Room Planning
- North Campus
From Monday to Friday until 16:00.
As well as on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, letters/work that are subject to deadlines can be dropped off in the deadline mailbox in Department 6,
TU Dortmund Operations "Leitwarte",
Emil-Figge-Str. 71c, entrance 3,
(on the left behind the combined heat and power plant).
For this purpose, it is essential that the letters/work be packed and addressed ready for dispatch - to the Examination Board of the Spatial Planning Department. This will then be forwarded by internal mail.
Documents can be posted at any time, even outside the opening hours of the Student Secretariat, in order to meet deadlines.
only during the office hours of the Examination Committee Secretariat
For plagiarism check, please submit a USB stick with the thesis as a PDF file to the PA office.
In the interest of students appearing in person, telephone calls are generally not accepted during office hours. You would not like your personal conversation to be constantly interrupted by telephone calls either. We ask for your understanding in this matter!
Please notify the Student Secretariat immediately of any change of address using the form below. A change of name or nationality can also be reported here.
Examination regulations are drawn up separately for each degree program on the basis of § 64 of the Higher Education Act of North Rhine-Westphalia (Hochschulgesetz NRW), adopted by the Department Council and the University Management, and published in the Official Notices of the TU Dortmund University. They are legally binding and compliance with them can be enforced in case of doubt at the competent administrative court (Gelsenkirchen).
Scope of the examination regulations:
- The objectives of the degree programs
- General regulations, e.g. on access and admission to degree programs
- General examination regulations, e.g. on forms of examination and on the possibility of repeating or crediting examination results
- Special examination regulations, e.g. on study projects, urban planning designs or seminars
- Degree completion, e.g. structure and scope of the study program and the determination of the final grade
- Special protective regulations, e.g. for chronically ill or physically impaired students and within the framework of the Maternity Protection Act
Search & People Search
CalendarTo event list
Location & approach
The facilities of TU Dortmund University are spread over two campuses, the larger Campus North and the smaller Campus South. Additionally, some areas of the university are located in the adjacent "Technologiepark".Zum Lageplan