Internship at REM Consult
Internship opportunity at our office in Hamburg
We are looking for students of urban/spatial planning or similar disciplines, such as geography, economics, political or cultural studies.
• Intermediate diploma or bachelor’s degree, preferably three or more years of study
• Candidates should be enrolled at a university
• Excellent English and at least basic German language skills – further European languages (especially Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish) would be an asset
• Basic understanding of the EU system, funding programmes and institutions; knowledge of the INTERREG Programmes is a plus
• Communication and teamworking skills and an interest in creative and independent work
• ICT skills (MS Office), preferably also in design software (e.g. Adobe InDesign) and/or CMS (e.g. WordPress)
Tasks and opportunities:
• Insights into EU-funded transnational and interregional projects (INTERREG, Horizon Europe and others) on various topics of urban and regional development with international partners
• Contributions to the management of running projects and to the development of new projects in different areas and further supporting activities in communication, financial management and reporting
• Preparation, support and follow-up of meetings and events of running projects
• Research activities in different fields and editing, proof-reading and drafting of texts
• Assistance in general office organisation
Our projects deal with topics such as renewable energy and energy efficiency, rural development, mobility, social innovation, integration of migrants and refugees, economic development, and others. For further information on these and all other current projects please visit our website.
Would you like to get to know the everyday work at REM Consult?
• We are looking for university students interested in an internship for the duration of at least two months, preferably twelve weeks or longer
• Remuneration: up to 450 € monthly, depending on qualification level and specific activities
• If you are interested, please send your cover letter, CV and further application documents stating your motivation, qualification, skills and professional interests, as well as preferred starting date and duration of the internship to internshiprem-consulteu
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!