Students choose their second year destination during the first semester at TU Dortmund University. SPRING staff from our partnering universities in Brazil, Chile, Ghana, the Philippines and Tanzania guide them during this process by considering their academic and professional backgrounds as well as their future planning interests and endeavors.
Each of the SPRING partnering institution has a special academic expertise, which is reflected in the respective curriculum and the course offer. The specialization or study focus vary from
- Urban Planning at Ardhi University (ARU)
- Sustainable Development Planning and Management at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- Environmental Economics in Planning at the Universidad Austral de Chile (UACh)
- Special Problems in Regional Planning (Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction and Management) at the University of the Philippines (UP-SURP)
- Planning, governance and public policy for sustainable urban agglomerations at the Federal University of ABC (UFABC)
The table below displays the area of specialization of each partnering university as well as modules offered and their respective courses.
Suche & Personensuche
Anfahrt & Lageplan
Die Einrichtungen der Technischen Universität Dortmund verteilen sich auf den größeren Campus Nord und den kleineren Campus Süd. Zudem befinden sich einige Bereiche der Hochschule im angrenzenden Technologiepark.Zum Lageplan