The SPRING curriculum consists of 10 modules. The corresponding courses of the modules are offered as lectures, seminars, exercises, workshops and excursions.
The table below displays the study structure of the SPRING Programme. The first year at TU Dortmund University consists of the modules 1 to 6. Whereas the modules 7 to 10 are offered by the SPRING partning universities respectively:
- Ardhi University in Dar es Salam, Tanzania
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Kumasi, Ghana
- University of The Philippines in Manila, The Philippines
- Universidad Austral de Chile in Valdivia, Chile and
- Universidade Federal do ABC in São Paulo, Brazil
For further information about the courses and SPRING partnering universities, please visit the webpages "First year", "Second year" and "SPRING Network".
TU Dortmund University
Department of Spatial Planning
Phone: 0049 231 755-6075
Facebook: MSc SPRING - Spatial Planning for Regions in Growing Economies
Search & People Search
CalendarTo event list
Location & approach
The facilities of TU Dortmund University are spread over two campuses, the larger Campus North and the smaller Campus South. Additionally, some areas of the university are located in the adjacent "Technologiepark".Zum Lageplan